Advertisement

Monday, January 18, 2016

SL Outfit of the Day: All That Glitters is Silver and Red Too!

So I think I have a problem! I have been spending far too much time collecting all these amazing freebies that I haven't taken the time to blog about my finds! So I finally stopped to put something sparkly together for you! If you know me, I LOVE GLITTER! And not all that glitters is gold! It comes in many colors, like red (my favorite!) and silver too!


Also I am excited to announce I finally took the leap and got a mesh body! After doing research on the Mesh Body Addicts website, asking around, and then demoing my top picks, I went with Maitreya Lara. It's been so fun to play around with, but it has also has changed up what I can do with the standard size mesh clothing freebies, but I am loving my new body! P.S. If you haven't gone mesh body yet, and decide to get Lara, be sure to wear the Maitreya VIP group tag (it's free!) when you make your purchase to get 5% store credit you can use toward one of their cute outfits too!



Dress: Merlin Creation Dravia (FREE / Black or White Hunt 2 - white path)
(mesh in standard sizes, Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya)
Shoes: Alias! Red & White Checkered Heels (FREE / Lucky Letter Board / no group needed)
(Slink High) 
Necklace: Shoenique/Unique Designs MADA Silver Necklace (FREE / Group Gift / Free to join)
Earrings: Angelle diamond stud earrings 0.75 carat ~ silver ~ (FREE on Marketplace)
Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - Straights (FREE / Group Gift / Free to join)
(Slink and Omega) (from pack of all previously released group gifts)
Hair: { T R I S } Long Hair - Milo (Jamie 2-tone) (FREE / Group Gift / Free to join)
(get a random color every 24 hours at AlEkTo's KoSmOs * Vendor Room * 
with the freebiecosmos group
Eyes: Dolce Secrets Violet Mesmerizing Eyes (FREE / Fashion Hunters Group Gift / Free to join)
(mesh and system)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Jenny Caramel (FREE / January Group Gift / 300L to join)
(with Maitreya, Phatazz, Slink hands & feet, and Tango appliers)
Lipstick: {Tilly} Red. Lipstick 75% (from Multi-Colored Lipstick Basics) (FREE on Marketplace)
Lashes: Lumae Eyelashes // Longer (from Jewel Cocoa) (FREE / Group Gift / Free to join)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Feet: SLink Women's Feet High
Mesh Hands: SLink Women's Hands Elegant1
Shape: HUSH ] Summer (past free group gift, edited)

~~** And please head over to Flickr for bigger images when you click on each one! **~~


Location: Paris Je T'aime
Windlight: Places Paris
Poses: Overlow Poses Pack Gift 6 (FREE on Marketplace)

Black or White Hunt 2 ends January 31

No comments:

Post a Comment