Advertisement

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SL Outfit of the Day: Whispery Light Gold Champagne


It's certainly been a while since I last posted! You know, RL! I hope to be back a little more regularly! I've been dying to post this Outfit of the Day because there are so many great free and 10L or under items here! Even some freebies and group gifts! Unfortunately, I'm still a photography newbie, so it took me a while before I settled on some! I did play with some Photoshop edits on the first two featured photos. What fun!

SL Outfit of the Day: Whispery Light Gold Champagne

a little close up of the eyes and makeup...
SL Outfit of the Day: Whispery Light Gold Champagne

a collage of unedited closeup and fun photos...
SL Outfit of the Day: Whispery Light Gold Champagne (Collage)


(be sure to click through the photos to see bigger versions on flickr!) A few notes... The hair comes with a fatpack of colors... yay! The necklace gift was supposed to come with earrings, but I didn't get them, so I pulled out some dollarbies I got on the marketplace that went quite nicely. Also keep in mind that my skin has a lot of eyeliner and blue eye makup, so the makeup I added could look quite different on you. But it's free, so it's worth a try!

Eyes: *InkHeart* Bloom (group gift / 0L / free to join)
Hair: [Entwined] Elinna (light blondes HUD) (group gift / 0L / free to join)
Shoes: Barely Legal Couture French Kiss Heels (Ivory) (10L going out of business sale)
Dress: Azul Champagne Dress (group gift / 0L / free to join)
Shape: [ HUSH ] Summer (past free group gift)
Skin: [ HUSH ] Summer - SeaBlue - Cream (past free group gift)
Feet: SLink Women's Feet High
Hands: SLink Women's Hands Elegant1
Nails: The Seventh Exile Dipped! & Cake! Nails (Cream) (0L on marketplace)
Necklace: Asteria Creations Mossy Necklace (group gift / 0L / free to join)
Earrings: *La Forgia Jewels* *Vertigo Earrings* (1L on marketplace)
Makeup: [mock] Pandora's Gingersnaps and Champagne [lip/lash/eye] (0L gift / no group needed)

Location: Baja Norte
Poses: Icons of Style Summer Girl (0L gift / no group needed
Vestige Pin Up (25L for 10 poses) (used sitting pose in collage photo)
Photoshop Tools: Zummerfish's Lightbeam Brushes (free on DeviantArt) (used in first two photos)
Collage Tool: BeFunky (free web app)

love love,
Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment