Advertisement

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hunt Finds: Best of The Dirty Diva Hunt, Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, I have another favorite to share with you from Sweet Thang's The Dirty Diva Hunt!

17 Lidocaine Tiger Mesh Dress 1
This is my second favorite find from stop #17, .::Lidocaine::.. I just love animal print stuff! And who doesn't love a little black dress!

Eyes: Eyes 03 by Solace (no idea where I got this, but probably a freebie or dollarbie)
Hair: KONOMI - Red @ *ARGRACE* (L$250)
Makeup: Licorice Whips Makeover @ [mock] (I think it was a freebie or dollarbie gift)
Shape: Summer [ HUSH ] (past free group gift)
Skin: Summer - SeaBlue - Cream @ [ HUSH ] (past free group gift)
Feet: Women's Feet High @ SLink (L$675)
Hands: Women's Hands Elegant1 @ SLink (L$450)
Jewelry: The Sun Priestess Gold Bracelets @ Niekra's Dreams (part of an outfit)
Shoes: Dakota SLink Shoes @ Live Glam K Collection (L$99 at a sale event)
Dress: Tiger Print Mesh @ .::Lidocaine::. (free in The Dirty Diva Hunt!)

Location: PixelArt Photogardens
Windlight: Phototools- Lo Light 04
Pose: Icons of Style Amy Poses 3 (free on marketplace)

Again, I took another pic of this look, so check it out over at Flickr. This was also taken at PixelArt Photogardens, but used a different windlight... then forgot to write down what I used!. I'll get better! ;)

I've got one more post coming that combines several items from this hunt! So keep your eyes peeled for it in the next couple of days!

love love,
Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment