Advertisement

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Heat Wave is so Hot, I Headed Back to the Beach!

It was so hot today, that I decided to throw on my bikini and head back out to the beach at The Trace. A heat wave was still going on in my world! So I don't know exactly what time the Heat Wave Cart Sale ends today (well, in the next couple hours for sure!), but I was dying to try some more of my finds, so I thought I would share them, even if it's very last minute! Even if you don't make the sale, I have some other freebies to show you!

And who wears heels to the beach? Why, I do! I guess I'm a bit of a diva. Who doesn't love shoes?!? Even though there is a free gift of heels that match this bikini (be sure to pick that up too when you are over at Faboo, I wanted to be different and wear these pretty red numbers. So check out the goods and get to shopping! Then you can head out to the beach (in your heels!) tomorrow!

Eyes: ATIA's Azure Eyes (FREE / Gift Bag at entrance)
Skin: Style by Kira - Ella Skin 01K (10L @ the Heat Wave Cart Sale)
Shape: [ HUSH ] Summer (past free group gift)
Feet: SLink Women's Feet High
Hands: SLink Women's Hands Elegant1
Hair: Pr!tty Sumi - Red 4 (FREE / Group gift / Free to join)
Bikini: Faboo Trinity Bikini (FREE / Group Gift, Free to join)
Sarong: Faboo Trinity Sarong (FREE / SL Frees & Offers Group Gift, Free to Join)
Shoes: Loordes of London The Infinity Heel-#11 (10L @ the Heat Wave Cart Sale)
Jewelry Set: D.D.M. Designs Bohemian Rhapsody Necklace and Earrings (FREE @ FabFree HQ)
Nails: Nail Me! Bubbles (FREE / June group gift / Free to join)

Location: The Trace
Pose: ++DESIRE++ Free Model Pose F07 (FREE on Marketplace)
Photoshop Tools: Zummerfish's Lightbeam Brushes (FREE on DeviantArt)
 Collage Tool: PicMonkey

~~** And please head over to Flickr for better and more images! **~~

No comments:

Post a Comment