Advertisement

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Last Hours of the 10L Heat Wave Event @ The Wash (ends June 10!) (and my recent Skin obsession!)

I had every intention of showing you all of the fantastic skins I stocked up on at the Heat Wave Event @ The Wash (over where the FabFree HQ is!) for just 10L each! But, 1) I had some computer issues, and 2) I keeping being last minute at everything! The event ends today! I'm seriously considering turning my blog title into LAST MINUTE SL FASHION DEALS!
Heat Wave 2015 10L Sale ~ Lumae Skin ~ Second Life
So how about just one picture of the beautiful Skin I bought from one of my favorite places, LUMAE! I'm loving the blue eyeshadow! 10L got me both the skin and a shape. As a redhead, I was super excited to get both a Ginger and a Red brow tattoo layer with it! There are also options for Light, Dark, and no brows, and there are additional choices for cleavage, freckles, and lashes. And it includes all the appliers. Add in some new freebie eyes from Poetic Colors, and hair that I got from a previous Mini-Mania at Alice Project that perfectly matches my Ginger brows, and I'm in love!

You'll find tons of great deals on all kinds of fashion over to the Heat Wave, so head over there immediately before the day is over!

Skin: Lumae Adore - Tone 5 - Amber // Ocean (10L Heat Wave)
(with {GingBrow}, Cleavage 1, Eyelashes // Longer)
Shape: Lumae Beth (came with the Skin)
Eyes: Poetic Color Summer Sky Eyes - Beach Night (Large Bright) (Freebie) 
 Hair: Alice Project Melissa II - Lucky Reds - Dark Natural Red 03 
(used to be a no tag needed Mini-Mania, but it is available now as a VIP Group Gift ~ 750L to join)

Location: The Trace
Windlight Sky: Nam's Optimal Skin 1
Photoshop Tools: Zummerfish's Lightbeam Brushes (free on DeviantArt)

P.S. This all started with my sudden Skin obsession... I was searching for the best skins in Second Life. I was posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Plurk, asking for your favorite skins, and thank you for your contributions! I've now put together a list of skins in Second Life, including the group link and any freebies available! I hope this helps you all out in your SL skin shopping adventures! Be sure to check back as I feature some of the skins I picked up for free in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment